Friday, January 28, 2005

Jan 28, 2005

I know you probably wondering, what happened to me in the past to make me wanna do all this havoc to women. I'm not doing any havoc, I'm only catching up on lost time.

My first girl friend was Claire (err... her name doesn't start with 'L', thats because she's special). Claire was your 'typical turn your head till you break your neck' kinda girl. She walks into a place and all the guys wanna know who Claire is, and also get to know her if you know what I mean. I was a lil' boy of 18 then, I loved this girl to bits, we were friends for about a year (when I mean friends, the kinda of friend who doesn't get shit, but people think he is getting a lil' something. It worked for me anyway). Then I came to a realisation, why should I hang around Claire like her lil' gay friend who isn't into women when I knew I wanted her. So like a typical guy, I'm like "Claire, I really like you and I think we should be together"... and like you'd have guessed, she gave me 101 reasons why we shouldn't be together starting with, "I see you as a friend and I'm scared if we got together and something went wrong, I'll lose the special friendship we have.." the "Its me, not you" talk... guys, when a girl says that to you, its as bad as being shot in the bollocks, it hurts like shit and they try patronize you with the its me and not you, you are a decent guy talk. I never gave up though, had my lucky break, kissed her one day, and she swore it will never happen again... thank God for women, they never mean what they say and never stick to their words, so we kissed again some other time and it became a regular occurence. So we became a couple and boy was I the luckiest guy on the block. Guys will come up to me and say, "Bruv, I see what you working with".... and I was proud of myself.
Inasmuch as we try to deny it guys, women do get to us. I remember that fateful day when we went out and on the way back (was going to drop her at home), when she said "There's something I need to tell you" Oh seen, since nothing of that calibre had happened to me before and it was my first relationship, it didn't really bother me (the statement). I'm like "What love?" the words still echoing in my head right now. "I've been seeing someone else, I made a mistake and I know I dont deserve you but..." My world paused, for the first time in my life, I still can't believe I never crashed the car, all the lovely moments we ever shared together flushed my mind... all the gifts, birthdays, dinners, movies, kisses, caressing, sleepless nights on the phone wasting you bills (credit whatever)... and I THINK I heard you say you've been seeing someone else. "Who was it?", "When?" "Where?" "Was it good?" "Did you enjoy it?" "Was he a good...?" "Was he better...?" The questions seemed to be flowing from my mouth faster than rounds from an AK47, it just wouldn't stop (all guys do this, when you cheat on them, they wanna know all the details and oh yes.... was he better!!!???) "You are not making this easy for me... I'm so sorry" She started crying... "Fucking hell, I'm the victim here!!!" Emotional blackmail! girls use it all the time... I dropped her off and we spoke all night on the phone that night, I didn't cry but my heart cried (I know that sounds so gay but it did hurt)... I forgave her... we were still a couple but the love was gone (that's why I still question myself, did I ever love her in the first place or was I just in some euphoric state of intense feeling for a girl...???) it just took me meeting someone else to forget about her.... but till this day, she's still saying sorry and wants to get back together... but err...this brother has moved on to bigger and better things... (err...make that bigger and buffer things)
So thats it! maybe I'm just being a big baby now, but I'm just catching up on those girls who I never moved to then (making reconciliations). So there you go....

I reckon beneath this all this facade, I'm a sweet loving gentleman who just wants to be loved in the same way, and I bet girls can read that off me, despite me acting the complete opposite. I'm actually looking for that special lady to settle down with, but until I get her... its all FUN! FUN!! FUN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home