Thursday, January 27, 2005

Jan 27, 2005

Got into work late today, but felt confident as ever, as I walked briskly into the meeting room, and avoided eye contact with all my other colleagues. I'm usually not late...(at least to not work). I had arranged to meet Lisa yesterday at Bar One at 8pm, got there half 8. Lisa is my girlfriend of two months (very recent) and guess what I'm cheating on her already, it kinda sucks, met Louise two weeks ago (yeah I know... Lisa, Louise... guess what my ex's name was Lorraine... got a thing got girls with first names starting with the letter 'L'). Louise isn't as pretty as Lisa, but she's nice to talk to (very intellectual and mentally stimulating), Lisa and I hardly talk about real things... all we do is get physical (which is getting boring now)... From our meeting last night, I think Lisa is starting to suspect I'm seeing someone else (come on! what I'm I to do... I'm only 22, but the fact that I've got an amazing high flying job doesnt force me to act like a 40 year old). I'm looking for a way to break it to Lisa but her luving is so good, is it worth risking losing those great moments...err...na... let me ride the wave while it lasts... if Lisa left, there are loads of girls out there anyway who wont mind sharing a good brother like me... It's alrite though, I'm meeting Louise tonight... wonder how that will go... we've talked about getting physical but, I feel she'd get cold feet.. she's not very experienced... I can smell it on her like crap, but its ok... there's nothing to be ashamed of, we've all been there before, the L on the learner plate clearly stuck between the two eyebrows

I'm not a bad person... I'm a good guy (used to be anyway... until it dawned on me...girls werent into good guys...)

By the way I'm Kelly... I know it sounds like a girl's name... u can call me K though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home