Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Just a lil somethin'

I was talking to Kelly the other day, sat back and he was showing me some deep sh** about the way he sees things these days. I've done a lot of observing in my day, everywhere i go, i was seen as the laid back "deep" one of the batch. I leanrt so much about life and myself, and the way people interact. But one thing i noticed is that i never got enough experience. I had so much information in my head, but it was of no use because i wasn't putting it into practice. Now is time, i guess i have to make up for all of the time i had lost.

Uni is starting again, and this time im going into it with a different mindset. Im going to enjoy myself as much as i can, putting everything i had learnt in my first year into practice. I friend of mine told me actually that once i actually start putting everything in my head into practice, that i will be a very dangerous individual, i dont know what he meant by that, but i didn't ask.
I'm just out to be me, Raheem. I got my Game Face on and i'm more than ready :-) .

Got like 4 major girls in my life right now. Esta, Tanya and Saha and Malika. They are all different but they all have one thing in common, they are OVERYLY attatched to me. They all have something unique about them which is what draws me to them even more, hence why i find it hard to choose(do i really have to...?...errr....nah) Now they all are paranoid because they know that im starting uni again and they think i am going to attract all of the Freshers, the same way they got attatched to me. But think about it, it shouldn't be a thing if they know that what they showing me is unique and i can't get it from another girl right. I'm just taking things slowly with the 'special 4' i mean, it's very common for a woman not to know what she REALLY wants which is why i'm not rushing into anything with them :-). In my next post i will tell you everything you need to know about the Special 4, before uni begins and a whole new batch come along. Stay Tuned...

Raheem
"im your wifey's favourite man"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home