Wednesday, September 13, 2006

In love With Herrrr.......

She's slowly taking over me, me and her all alone, every second of the day, Everytime i hear her sweet melodies, her scales have no limit, no barriers.
We are more than just friends, what we have is a connection, a bond, it's deep, deeper than anything i have ever had.
Nothing can separate me from Music, she's my esacpe from reality.....
...like....sometimes i close my eyes and i can see, hear, smell, touch her, i communicate with music using all of my senses.....tell me....isn't that deep?
She takes me to another world entirely, i'm instantly drawn into her reality, OUR reality.

I used to love something else, but she had limits, she couldnt give me the kind of love that i needed, she was too insecure, she gave up too easily, she never had the patience that music has. She would just vanish after she sees that there is no progress. But music, my love, my everything is there till the very end, she never lets go, she can't, neither can I. Music doesn't leave if she feels that i am not interested or not progressing in what we have, she will stay until we both learn together and grow in love. When i'm with music, my mind switches of from everything else around me, my world revolves around her....again...i close my eyes.....i see her notes....her sweet melodies.....she has an affect on every soul on this earth, she is powerful beyond description, me and her are one, i love you music, and i won't stop, you fill every hole in my soul, you are my earth, you are my queen.
Raheem

Deep Thoughts Whilst Writing a Piece of music : 13 Sept 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home