Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Meet Raheem Douglas

Raheem

As you have seen, i've laid the ground-level foundations of the three stages and concepts of the Gate, Garden and Palace. As time goes by, these concetps will begin to make much more sense. I gave you an example one of my recent experiences at the gate, which was so tricky yet if you think about it, was very easy, from my side anyways. It's not all the time a girl says she likes you and tells you the truth!. There actually was a time when i did not know a thing about all of these concepts to life and all i could relate to was the flesh. Let me tell you a bit about myslef....

Hey, my name is Raheem Douglas, but you can just call me Raheem. I am 18 years of age and still have my whole life ahead of me, at least i hope i do. I'm pretty much compact when it comes to body build, so at least you know i ain't no Tyrese. People say i look like a pretty boy but are later decived and come to realise the reality of the phrase "never judge a book by it's cover". I'm not saying i'm a sly one either but i can be a little spontaneous at times. In terms of dress sense, i'd like to describe myself as class/trendy, i don't follow. I always like to look good and make sure everytime i go out, i look better than decent. Some argue that this is an attribute of Vanity but i guess that's just the way i am.

Like Rafael, i am also at my first year of university and things are looking good for the future in terms of my career prospects. I aim to be the best of the best in all that i do, hence why i am at university to build a foundation .I am studying Computer Technoligies, which is pretty much geeky stuff to you but hey, that's where the money's at, not to mention that i exactly love working with computers. I want to make something of my life.I grew up in south London and i must say i enjoyed my childhood very much. I never really used to be a ladies man you see, but most of my friends that i hanged with back in the day in school used to get all the ladies. I your probably thinking "awww..poor Raheem" but NO! Save me your pity (hehe). In terms of my financial status, let's just say im pretty much comfortable and NO i don't own a set of wheels...(gold-diggers)..hehe..

Ok, i can seriously only say that i've had one RELATIONSHIP in my whole life. You see, i aint one of those sucker-for-love kind of brothers who just jump into things and expects everything to be all rosy..Nah..instead i was always weary and had my guard up, never really took chances and was always scared to make change in accordance with my surroundings/environment. The EVOLUTION concept is very true and very real. Because i wasn't prepared to take risks and make changes to move with my surroundings, that's why i was never really successful with the opposite sex. As years passedi learnt that and i got into my first relationship, i learnt to take more risks, in fact, deciding to go into the relationship was another risk for me entirely.

Grace, her name was. She wasn't one of those girls guys would break their necks for but She had something to her that made her appeal to me and some other guys. Grace showed me so many things i would never imagine, not that she was like my personal tutor or anything but i learnt a lot during the time we was seeing eachother. I thought i had reached the palace with her but little did i know, she was still playing in the Garden. IMAGINE!!!

You will be hearing more about her later(SNITCH!!) heheehe. But that's in the past...University, a whole new life, a whole new experience. I wonder what the Gate, Garden and MAYBE Palace will have in store for me???

Raheem Douglas

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omadays....da nu season looks like its gona be hot!!!cant wait for more!!!

1:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home