Sunday, May 07, 2006

Lady at the luggage bag store,

“This is about you, and the things you make me want to do
Thoughts of making you my boo isn’t what I want to adhere to
Who are you? I asked myself as the feelings grew
Withdrew, I did only to find myself back with you
Beautiful is your countenance, fresh as the morning dew
But why do you, remind me of a past love called trouble
Whose past name was hurt but disguised as trust
I ask myself, is there a must for there to be an us
Drawn I feel to you, but wrong this feels to me”

(Kelly, on a sunny Thursday afternoon… May 2006 )

When do you call it quits? Don’t know why but I just can’t help myself being drawn to her… I know it’s blatantly wrong and I shouldn’t because it’s a thing where she’s taken… but who defines “taken”? What’s taken…? are you taken because you said yes when he asked you to be his girlfriend? Or are you taken when your heart can’t feel anything for someone else. Why do I feel drawn to her? I haven’t got an answer to that… do I want to make her untaken and make her my “taken”? Definitely not… because I couldn’t live with the guilt of making someone else’s taken, my taken… I don’t even want her to be my taken because she isn’t exactly the way I like my taken… Back to square one… when do you call it quits…? When do I call it quits? Why am I in this? What is my aim…? Make her mine…? no! So why do I keep going back to her even when I know I shouldn’t… Do I even like her? It would be wrong to jump to a conclusion I like her because I feel drawn to her… Cute little things she does, like the way she answers her phone… the way her voice gets tired during the late night calls… the way she tries to hide what she feels for me, the way she slips up and lets me know how she feels… these are the very things that make it hard to walk away… am I being selfish

This is wrong… clearly wrong… when do I call it quits before she makes me hers…

Kelly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home