Sunday, May 07, 2006

"Amerie": The girl in the black Mini Cooper

“What you need is whatIam
You’d ask, what makes me different from theotherman
True, I’ve got my faults that hardly makesmediffer
On the outside all I am is anotherhuman
Inside is someone longing to connect with youwoman
Hard is what I’ll keep working, till you give me yourhand
With you looking deep and hard into myeyes
Saying sweet things like Iloveyoubeingmyman
With the patience and understanding with a studentfromateacher
I promise to bring out your inherentpotential
I may come across as adreamer
But girl, you are one dream I want to get indeeper
With you I want to grow stronger, into being yourperfectman
All you have to do is say yes mydear
Cause this love can only grow harderandsweeter”


(Kelly, while driving through the streets of St. John’s Wood.. April 2006)


Kelly

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat da heck has happened 2 u?! Did u get hit by a bus or summin, I know am a woman, but even I dnt get dat mushy! Cut it out, wat happened 2 da game theory- or has sum1 made u fall head over heels? N u know wat they say....da bigger dey r, da harder dey fall..........

8:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home